Kaleo Construction provides critical mechanical, electrical and general construction support for complex data center and computer room design build and renovation projects. Our services include the following:
- Data Center Planning and Predesign
- Data Center Power and Cooling Analysis
- Mechanical Equipment and Piping for High-Density Cooling
- Electrical to Provide Main Distribution Panels
- Backup Generators and UPS system
- Raised Floor or Duct Work
- Wall and Ceiling Treatments
- High Efficiency Lighting
- Fire Suppression System
- Security and Monitoring System
- Demolition and General Construction
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Delivery and Rigging
- Cabling and Terminating Fiber
For every project phase we employ proven processes and procedures to deliver the desired result which includes the following:
- We save time and money through design coordination, strong sub-contractor relationships, and the efficiency of our design-build process.
- We control costs by leveraging our strong purchasing power, value engineering skills and a disciplined trade contractor bid process that ensures we consistently deliver the best value for our clients.
- We mitigate risk by vetting trade contractor’s qualifications and capabilities, offering strong familiarity with local regulations, contract conditions, and a meticulous adherence to safety standards.
- We reduce errors and deliver seamless execution by utilizing procedures that make certain that there is seamless hand-off from one project team to the next. All team members assist with creating the estimates, developing the schedule and trade contractors’ scopes of work providing our clients with the assurance that the project is setup for success – which means an on-time, on-budget deliverable.
Kaleo employs highly qualified professionals whose data center experience includes the CIA building in Fairfax Virginia, the Pentagon, the Department of Defense computer room at the Verizon headquarters in Loudoun County, Virginia and Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Radford, Virginia.